TnT Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Donate to TnT
Donations go for TnT_Battle's upkeep
Steam Contacts

Official Match Results
[Show]
Poll

Vote for new ranks! (check the poll thread for more information on the suggestions)

TA_Folms abusing. I_vote_lcap45%TA_Folms abusing. I_vote_rcap 45% [ 9 ]
TA_Folms abusing. I_vote_lcap15%TA_Folms abusing. I_vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
TA_Folms abusing. I_vote_lcap25%TA_Folms abusing. I_vote_rcap 25% [ 5 ]
TA_Folms abusing. I_vote_lcap15%TA_Folms abusing. I_vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

WNL TnT 5 vs 11 Union of Calaquendi and 3 ok akıncıları (Union_... ..._of_Cala/_of_3OA) [5.1.2012, 18:00GMT+0]

31.12.12 13:59 by SotaMursu

WNL match against Union of Calaquendi and 3 ok akıncıları (Union_... ..._of_Cala/_of_3OA) [5.1.2012, 18:00GMT+0]

Maps and factions:

Frosty Battle
Sarranids
vs
Rhodoks
TA_Folms abusing. Sarranidlogoc TA_Folms abusing. Rhodoklogoc
Port Assault
Nords
vs
Rhodoks
TA_Folms abusing. Nordlogoc TA_Folms abusing. …

Comments: 2

[CANCELLED] WNL TnT vs Deutschritter (DR) [3.12.2012, 17:00 GMT+0]

29.11.12 13:26 by SotaMursu

WNL match against Deutschritter (DR) [3.12.2012, 17:00 UTC+0]

Maps and factions:

Vendetta
Nords
vs
Rhodoks
TA_Folms abusing. Nordlogoc TA_Folms abusing. Rhodoklogoc
Ruins
Sarranids
vs
Swadia
TA_Folms abusing. Sarranidlogoc TA_Folms abusing. Swadialogoc

Players:
  • SotaMursu
  • Bauglir

Results:
TnT - Deutschritter

Comments: 0

OM TnT 11 vs 9 Warhammer (WH) [13.10.2012, 17:30 UTC+0]

27.09.12 8:41 by SotaMursu

Official 10v10 20-round match against Warhammer (WH) [6.10.2012, 17:30 UTC+0]

Maps and factions:

San'di'boush
Vaegirs
vs
Nords
TA_Folms abusing. Vaegirlogoc TA_Folms abusing. Nordlogoc
Nord Town
Nords
vs
Nords
TA_Folms abusing. Nordlogoc TA_Folms abusing. Nordlogoc

Players:
  • SotaMursu
  • Lt
  • K2
  • Sonic
  • Jabbe
  • Vivar

Comments: 2

Latest topics
» Since i'm god of all things and all...
TA_Folms abusing. Empty16.03.14 13:04 by Bulldoser

» Application
TA_Folms abusing. Empty23.12.13 20:14 by Cupcake

» the true face of sotamursu
TA_Folms abusing. Empty18.07.13 13:40 by SilentHunter

» Applications (Joining the clan)
TA_Folms abusing. Empty24.06.13 13:29 by Martos

» Shitstorm thread
TA_Folms abusing. Empty30.05.13 3:49 by SotaMursu

» BEST SERVER!!!1!1
TA_Folms abusing. Empty22.05.13 10:34 by SotaMursu

» Vivar vs Trebron!!!11!1
TA_Folms abusing. Empty04.04.13 9:51 by Jabbe

» Cage
TA_Folms abusing. Empty20.03.13 14:29 by SotaMursu

» MUSIC TOPIC!
TA_Folms abusing. Empty15.03.13 5:40 by SotaMursu

TA_Folms abusing.

5 posters

Go down

TA_Folms abusing. Empty TA_Folms abusing.

Post  Seung 25.08.12 4:06

Hello, today TA_Folms slew me for apparently no reason. What happened was that I rode into town, rode into the market and saw an enemy faction member, I then got off my horse and killed him. Folms then ran up to me and killed me and my horse with the Invis sword. I asked him why he slayed me in Admin Chat and he replied as an announcement that he warned everyone not to kill in town. This was false, he never made an announcement regarding killing in town. This can be seen clearly in my screenshots of the logs. Being a reasonable person I then asked for a refund, because I figured he had made a mistake, then he replied (again in announcement) telling me that he did infact announce it, which is bullshit. All I wanted was a reason and a refund, but he instead lied to my face.
Thank you for reading.

Screenshots: http :// imgur . com /a/ Vpmxq

(Can't post links for 7 days. Neutral)

Seung

Back to top Go down

TA_Folms abusing. Empty Re: TA_Folms abusing.

Post  Folms 25.08.12 4:15

Hello,

First of all when you make that kind of occusation make sure that your link doesn't have spaces or else it won't work. I have in local chat in the Commoner Town in front of you and Gandalf not to kill Killermario because he just spawned. However, I didn't even had to tell you because these are the rules of the server, you cannot blame me for not reading them. You will not get a re-fund and now clearly I dislike you. Next time when you're occusing the admin make sure that you have a proper point, that you have a sensible evidence and that you know rules well enough.

Thank you for being my greatest fan,
Love Folms
Folms
Folms

Back to top Go down

Post  Gandalf_Le_Grey 25.08.12 4:17

I was also there, i kicked the enemy he attacked me and i killed him, a bit later we were fighting at the armory folms me to stop and said dont fight in commoner town in LOCAL CHAT. a few second later my faction member seung rides in kills the enemy then folms slays him with admin weapon. folms then sais (In announcement) i announced before no killing in commoner town. (This was no true he said it to me and enemy in local chat no way seung could have seen it. after this i say follow me to jesse my factions lord. we walk to the gate of town. suddenly im shot the enemy shot me. i killed the enemy in self defense. folms TP's to me and says i told you (Then Kicks me). He speaks to jessy about the incident jessy told folms i kicked him, (Before folms told to stop) then he refuses to refund me my money and armour).

Gandalf_Le_Grey

Back to top Go down

Post  Seung 25.08.12 4:17

The evidence is there, take the spaces out you half-wit. I can't post links until my account is seven days old.
Furthermore, I was not anywhere near you if you ever did warn Gandalf in local chat.

EDIT: And now he has just kicked me, for apparently being rude. This is coming from the guy who told me that I would have "better luck next time", because he failed to even look at my link.

Seung

Back to top Go down

Post  SotaMursu 25.08.12 4:24

Seems like this happened during the chaos which occurred when RCC crashed and 40-50 players from RCC decided to come break rules to our server. Admins had to do hasty decisions, because there was simply too much rulebreaking occurring in a small time.

I even threw perm bans for two guys yesterday for attacking everyone randomly in town (though they did it against completely random targets, and did it right after respawning after i had already slain them for doing it)
SotaMursu
SotaMursu
Consul

In-Game : SotaMursu

https://tntclan.palstani.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seung 25.08.12 4:27

This happened today, about an hour ago. I doubt it was in the confusion because literally nothing else was happening.

Seung

Back to top Go down

Post  Folms 25.08.12 4:30

Seung wrote:The evidence is there, take the spaces out you half-wit. I can't post links until my account is seven days old.
Furthermore, I was not anywhere near you if you ever did warn Gandalf in local chat.

EDIT: And now he has just kicked me, for apparently being rude. This is coming from the guy who told me that I would have "better luck next time", because he failed to even look at my link.

You failed to post the link, I'm not as dumb as you think I am. I obviously removed spaces but your link just does not work, get over it. You called me an idiot multiple times so i decided to kick you for being rude to an admin. You gotta understand that we do so much and it's terrible when people call us stupid, because we are not. We are the ones who run this server and you have to understand that.

@Gandalf: You lied. Jesse told me that you kicked Mario that's why he attacked you, Jesse never told me about shooting or anything like that. You triggered the situation and that's why you didn't get a re-fund.
Folms
Folms

Back to top Go down

Post  Seung 25.08.12 4:33

You fail to understand I can't post links properly until my account is seven days old, I had to put the spaces in.
Hopefully these work:
Spoiler:

Seung

Back to top Go down

Post  Gandalf_Le_Grey 25.08.12 5:55

[/quote]@Gandalf: You lied. Jesse told me that you kicked Mario that's why he attacked you, Jesse never told me about shooting or anything like that. You triggered the situation and that's why you didn't get a re-fund.[/quote]

We killed eachother atleast 3 times and jesse was talking about the first time

Gandalf_Le_Grey

Back to top Go down

Post  Folms 25.08.12 6:18

Did anyone tell me what? I don't think so.
Folms
Folms

Back to top Go down

Post  Natus 25.08.12 12:20

You not seeing the announcement does not change a thing. The rules were no killing in town.

After realising that rule is much too fussy to enforce it was changed later that day, folms isnt the only one who's been accused of 'abusing' for enforcing that rule, I have myself.

Rule was retarded, did not work. Only rules for the main town now is no robbing / taxing in town. Since the rule was very much alive when this happened, no admin is at fault

Case closed.

Natus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum