TnT Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Donate to TnT
Donations go for TnT_Battle's upkeep
Steam Contacts

Official Match Results
[Show]
Poll

Vote for new ranks! (check the poll thread for more information on the suggestions)

Reino De Espana breaking the rules. I_vote_lcap45%Reino De Espana breaking the rules. I_vote_rcap 45% [ 9 ]
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. I_vote_lcap15%Reino De Espana breaking the rules. I_vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. I_vote_lcap25%Reino De Espana breaking the rules. I_vote_rcap 25% [ 5 ]
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. I_vote_lcap15%Reino De Espana breaking the rules. I_vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

WNL TnT 5 vs 11 Union of Calaquendi and 3 ok akıncıları (Union_... ..._of_Cala/_of_3OA) [5.1.2012, 18:00GMT+0]

31.12.12 13:59 by SotaMursu

WNL match against Union of Calaquendi and 3 ok akıncıları (Union_... ..._of_Cala/_of_3OA) [5.1.2012, 18:00GMT+0]

Maps and factions:

Frosty Battle
Sarranids
vs
Rhodoks
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Sarranidlogoc Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Rhodoklogoc
Port Assault
Nords
vs
Rhodoks
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Nordlogoc Reino De Espana breaking the rules. …

Comments: 2

[CANCELLED] WNL TnT vs Deutschritter (DR) [3.12.2012, 17:00 GMT+0]

29.11.12 13:26 by SotaMursu

WNL match against Deutschritter (DR) [3.12.2012, 17:00 UTC+0]

Maps and factions:

Vendetta
Nords
vs
Rhodoks
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Nordlogoc Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Rhodoklogoc
Ruins
Sarranids
vs
Swadia
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Sarranidlogoc Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Swadialogoc

Players:
  • SotaMursu
  • Bauglir

Results:
TnT - Deutschritter

Comments: 0

OM TnT 11 vs 9 Warhammer (WH) [13.10.2012, 17:30 UTC+0]

27.09.12 8:41 by SotaMursu

Official 10v10 20-round match against Warhammer (WH) [6.10.2012, 17:30 UTC+0]

Maps and factions:

San'di'boush
Vaegirs
vs
Nords
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Vaegirlogoc Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Nordlogoc
Nord Town
Nords
vs
Nords
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Nordlogoc Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Nordlogoc

Players:
  • SotaMursu
  • Lt
  • K2
  • Sonic
  • Jabbe
  • Vivar

Comments: 2

Latest topics
» Since i'm god of all things and all...
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty16.03.14 13:04 by Bulldoser

» Application
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty23.12.13 20:14 by Cupcake

» the true face of sotamursu
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty18.07.13 13:40 by SilentHunter

» Applications (Joining the clan)
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty24.06.13 13:29 by Martos

» Shitstorm thread
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty30.05.13 3:49 by SotaMursu

» BEST SERVER!!!1!1
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty22.05.13 10:34 by SotaMursu

» Vivar vs Trebron!!!11!1
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty04.04.13 9:51 by Jabbe

» Cage
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty20.03.13 14:29 by SotaMursu

» MUSIC TOPIC!
Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty15.03.13 5:40 by SotaMursu

Reino De Espana breaking the rules.

5 posters

Go down

Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty Reino De Espana breaking the rules.

Post  Nexodus 06.09.12 22:54

I've been thinking of doing this, it was this WED/GMT+1/00:00 - 03:00 - Where I and Liddis managed break into their castle while we were at war, we had no banner, though it was still there, because they managed to take our banner and put it in their base, so we just jumped for it, the base they owned was Praven, so we managed to get in with boat, since they were guarding it all the time, Liddis went to find the banner and cause attention while I ran up and attacked their throne room, I swore revenge and I knew they were wealthy!
I broke into the chest room after killed 3 enemies, I approached the chest in panic, at first notice I though it was 120k, but later I noticed it was over 1M of gold in that chest, I was killed after I killed the fourth enemy and got killed by a crossbow, they are quite known to be using crossbows in battle, I lost 300k, no worries still have 900k, since there was NLR I quickly chose to go Commoner, where they could not attack me no more, I kept hidden a long time, and also kept quiet for 10 minutes, I then return to the city noticing a big fight, Italians went war against brotherhood his Townguard that was neutral, I had some people witness my nice catch of 900k, Brotherhood, Simon of Medith and some more Medith + Cid(admin), they all said it was a proper way to rob them and I could keep the gold, they told me to screenshot it in case if the Espana would try to RDM the cash back, that they did.

I was in the town after Cid tried to take care of the giant RDM feast in the Town center, the Espana noticed me and followed me around, when I was kind of stuck they killed me, and it was 20 minutes after and they've died plenty of times before that time, they killed me because they knew I had their money from earlier, so mostly it was break of NLR/METAGAMING/RDM/REVENGEKILLING.
I also have screenshots, I will say I was quite harsh with my typing, just got over-exited and sometimes quite pissed, I was warned and punished for it, so it has been dealt with, but they called me a "Faggot" and so on later where the admins were no active, when they all kept seeking me down and killing me, I warned them that they can be punished for it.
But they did not care at all, they were all "Cool story bro" on me, quite annoying, also I tried to get assistance from Kaizer but he was busy with something else.
So I hope to seek revenge for killing me all those times making me loose 400k.
I will be posting screenshots of their attitude and actions:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll have to post links, since Steam does not let me post as pictures and I can't post External links.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94494498 - 1. Me with 855k (Giving 50k to Liddis)

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94494516 - 2. Liddis was still in war while I went commoner, told him to leave the factions, but he didn't, and was being spawn killed by them.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944959393 - 3. Showing what the time was ETC.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944959124 - 4. Proof of me going commoners

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944957955 - 5. Here they killed me first time after NLR and I was a commoner, they just locked me at a place and killed me.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944960446 - 6. The players in Espana

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944957557 - 7. I did not fight back, I was only walking and they came killing me everytime they saw me.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944957558 - 8. I warned them plenty of times that this is against the rules, "hahaha" was mostly what I got back.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944957429 - 9. I was just standing still observing, I was still killed.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=9449574210 - 10. Him calling me a "Faggot" it was obviously directed at me.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94495742 - 11. I tried to make em understand that killing me will make it worse for them, they just did not give a damn.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94495781 -12. So they killed me, looting all they could.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94495761 - 13. Here I was being chased. I didn't want to loose much more cash and I died again.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94495761 - 14. Some random guy named Towie, supported their cause, and called me "Retarted"

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94495834 - 15. At last, this is what I had before I was being Rdm'd, I was hoping to see if there was an admin in Center to bank, but it was not, except war and being killed.

For now I hope that pictures has power in this, because those Spanish people are being a pest and pain on the server, with their constant ignorance on admins telling them to keep it quiet with the Spanish talk on the T-Chat.

Nexodus

Back to top Go down

Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty Re: Reino De Espana breaking the rules.

Post  Arterus 07.09.12 2:04

I saw all the screenshots in the library

-qzeto randomed knowing the rules, and in purpose
-Anal Carnaval randomed him
-Knight_edrian randomed him too

take a look of the logs just to make sure of all
Arterus
Arterus

Back to top Go down

Reino De Espana breaking the rules. Empty Re: Reino De Espana breaking the rules.

Post  SotaMursu 07.09.12 3:43

How the hell did they even have that much in their chest? xD
SotaMursu
SotaMursu
Consul

In-Game : SotaMursu

https://tntclan.palstani.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Natus 07.09.12 4:08

going to log read this today, very good complaint layout etc, how all others should be imo thanks for the submit.

you will have answers today I'll keep you posted, log reads will be at 15:00 gmt +2

Natus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexodus 07.09.12 5:02

Thanks for the compliemt and thanks for reading Smile

Nexodus

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew_of_Medith 09.09.12 11:45

SotaMursu wrote:How the hell did they even have that much in their chest? xD

Thats quite possible. I owned the castle at it reached peaks of 90k. Thought it would be best to take that money out before someone broke the cheast. I would say this is due to the large amount of equitment within the castle. This castle dose seem to be a little big overpowerd.

Id suggest removing some of the weapons. Exclamation

Matthew_of_Medith

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexodus 10.09.12 2:36

Yeah, or that 12k armor, and put it in Lazlo, so the guards earn more.

Nexodus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down